Saturday, May 13, 2017

Super Funky Scrapbook Page

Click HERE for the Home Grown Blog Hop

I am cranking them out!  I managed a couple of hours of scrapping before a very far away soccer match early afternoon.  After that and walking the dogs I had time to edit and write my post.  I do love how funky this flower page turned out.


Here's the sketch:


Some details:


When I want things a certain way I will try my hardest to achieve the effect for which I am looking.  For instance, the above embellishment started with a Pebbles birthday embelli.  I ripped off the birthday paper and button.  I replaced it with a piece of punched glitter paper and a very tropical looking button laced with black floss.  You can also see the flair required for the Scrap Our Stash NSD twist in this pic.


 A second cluster I created with a sun punch, Cheery Lynn dies and a vintage button.


Ingredients:
Prismatic paper
Quick Quotes inks:  Green with Envy and Fuchsia
Sticko Stickers
Basic Grey flair
Creative Memories Circle cutter
sun punch
Stampin Up scalloped circle punch
various scrap papers including Creative Memories
Recollections enamel black dots
Pebbles topper altered
floss


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks so much for checking in today!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment