Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge with Washi tape


When I first saw this sketch I just knew I was going to use up some of my washi stash.  All of these came in a tube from Michael's, so they go together perfectly.  I found some scraps of We R Storybook papers that looked great.  I tried to keep it someone what gender neutral despite the flowers, I think I could send this to anyone.

Here's the sketch:

No automatic alt text available.





Details of these awesome flower dies:


Ingredients:
Recollections washi tape (peacock)
We R Storybook papers
enamel dot
Close To My Heart Just to Say sentiment
Ranger Vintage Floral ink (it smells!!! this stamp pad is so old, but I have a refill so it will still be smelling strong)

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts challenge!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Love the combination of colors you used...great colors for a masculine card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely interpretation of the AHSC sketch. Lovely textures and colors. Thanks for inspiring me today.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete