Saturday, May 13, 2017

Home Grown Blog Hop with Spellbinders dies



Welcome to the 
Home Grown Blog Hop

Spring is here! And the weather is perfect for planting
those new flower beds and gardens. 
Join us as we celebrate Spring with our 
Home Grown Creations featuring the blooms of spring!

You should have arrived from Shannon MIf you just happened upon this spectacular hop Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.



We have an awesome sponsor for this month!




One lucky winner will win a surprise goodie from Connie's Crafty Cart.

Be sure to check out my shop online HERE
Visit me on facebook HERE

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 5/17/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

I decided to create a special fold card for this hop, the center step card.  I knew I wanted to use one of my new dies, Spellbinders Sage.  In fact, this is the first time I played with all of these dies except the label die.








Ingredients:
Spellbinders Windows Two, Sage, Wrought Iron, label 38
card stock:  White, Sage, Lavender
Lavender velvet paper (flowers)
misc papers
Quick Quotes Mulberry  and Anchors Aweigh 101 paper
Quick Quotes Terra Cotta PowderPuff Chalking Ink and Plum Crazy


Up next is Sarah!!

Here's our amazing line up in case you get lost:



Don't forget to enter the new Connie Can Crop challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #58
due 11:59 P.M., Wednesday, May 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia








16 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love this! Reminds me of a balcony in New Orleans and this is as close as I'll ever get, so thank you! So fun hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, the sheer gorgeousness of your card just caused my mouth to drop. You perfectly mixed just the right colors & papers to the design. It so reminds me of my great grandmothers front door entrance from my childhood. Thank you for bringing back that great childhood memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Totally awesome card, Alicia!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers! This card is amazing. All the intricate details!! So beautiful!! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just realized I posted on the wrong post. I love your step card. It looks real like Kim said.It was great hopping with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I love your card! It is so beautiful! I really like the little sage sign. To cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fun fold card, thanks for linking at PDE, Jackie DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alicia. I love this card. so super cute. those dies are superb. TFS and for being one of hopping gals. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card..so much depth and clever use if the dies. Thanks so much for joining in with our flower power challenge over at Country View Challenges. Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely ! Thank you so much for joining us over at Country View Challenges this month !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful stepper card-love all the dies--Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete